Saturday, September 20, 2008

Where's Your Axe Head?



Okay, so I haven't posted in a long time. This has been my neglected blog. Shame on me... Have been trying to figure out how to set up the MP3 sermons I've recorded myself so that they play straight from the blog, but have had no sucess. Well, stumbled upon this great preaching site called Sounds of the Old Time Gospel Trumpet and these are the kind of preachers I like to hear. One such preacher on this site is named Michael Dollar out of Alabama. The first message I listened to, Bro. Dollar was preaching about the lost axe head in Second Kings, Chapter Six. In this message, Brother Dollar asks the scathing question "Have we lost our cutting edge?" I'm serious when I say that this was one of the most personally convicting messages I have ever heard since I've been saved. Sit back, grab your KJV and some salve...it'll hurt, but it's that good kind of hurt.


1 comment:

zg said...

Great site & sermon recommendation; It's the first time that I have heard this preacher.. What a Blessing!