Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thank God I Am Free...


Okay, so after this morning's post, I got on the ball and tried to upload again. I am so very appreciative for Internet Archive for being free and efficient!

So, here is a brand spanking new message from a preacher I admire greatly. His name is Brother Kevin Melton. Brother Melton is a solid, grounded man of God. As long as I have known him and heard his preaching, best I can tell, he's never backed up, never compromised. That speaks volumes in light of the movement of change and compromise ripping through even our fundamental churches.

This message was preached at Wright's Chapel in Jamestown TN. The pastor is Brother Denver Davis . This message was preached on a Thursday night service about 2 weeks ago. Brother Kevin preaches about the difference between being set free and being MADE free...there is a difference and Praise God for that! Get ready to be blessed...



No comments: