Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Glad I Chose the Jordan!

I am still living on the residuals of Sunday night services at the little church me and my large family attended. It was not just service...it was "meetin' "! The message was on Hell and if I can get a copy, I will be posting it! I cried the whole time during the preaching cause I was so thankful that I didn't have to go to hell!!!! Well, leave it to Brother Handley Milby to give me a second dose of spirit filled preaching to encourage me and leave me Praising God! I have heard several messages in my relatively short time as a Christian about Naaman the Leper. They were good, but this one...THIS ONE...is the best, hands down in my opinion. Well studied out and annointed by the Holy Spirit, this one is a MUST HEAR!!!!! Blessings!

2 comments:

zg said...

First time I have heard this Preacher!!!
I Love... When he was speaking on the young ministers & the things they had in terms of fleshly gifts, tools, & gimmicks (paraphrased)
Take all that & throw it in Hell & GO Get a King James Bible, A Webster's 1828, An old Song Book, A bowl of corn bread, A jug of milk & wear out a place in the wood:& let God straighten you out!

Della said...

Nicely put! I have really liked to listen to Handley Milby...good to know there are still men of God preaching and holding to the truth!