Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Time To Plow...

Image by:Bernard Joseph Steffen

So, I thought today I'd post this message by Brother Handley Milby from the Sounds of the Gospel Trumpet site. I really appreciate the messages I've heard on this site and in particular the ones by Brother Milby. He is consistent...I think that is so important in these days where everyone seems to jump from one thing to another. He also has the power of God and if a preacher doesn't have that...leave him alone! I say praise God for MEN who will stand and proclaim the truth! This message by Brother Milby will bless any Christian, saved by the grace of God...but it's aimed at preachers and if you're a preacher and you need a reminder of why you do what you do or you need a little encouragement...here it is...sent straight from the LORD. Enjoy!

Preaching, Plowing, and a Double Portion

No comments: