Thursday, April 2, 2009

If I Gained the Whole World and Lost Jesus

This message by Brother Joe Henry Hankins was a barn burner! In this day, everyone is "saved", no one is going to hell, and people are relying on everything but Jesus to get them to heaven! Jesus is the only way, yet people seem to think they can slip in unnoticed some other way. The majority of this world is working to get things down here...money, possessions, joy. But the ONLY thing that matters in the end is if you've been saved...really saved. I have small children and as a mother, I want the best for my kids...that's natural. But if I work my whole life, throwing myself into the world, to get them set up materially and they fail to get saved, then, my friends, the way I see it is that all will have been in vain. This is a message that needs to be shouted from the rooftop!!!!!!! Enjoy it...

If You're Not Saved, Nothing Else Matters

This and many other great men of God can be heard on Old Paths Sermons!

2 comments:

zg said...

I love the way Bro. Hankins illuminates the deadly nature & condemnation of sin! This proclamation of 'The Gospel' is very clear & precise.
(One of the best sermons that I have ever heard) It is sad that only 2 audio sermons are in wide circulation from this Gospel Preacher, I would love to hear more!!!

Della said...

I was wondering the same thing. I googled him and was so dissappointed to find zilcho in the message department. How important it is for us to preserve the true preached word of God in the days we live in! THanks for your site and your commitment to the call to bring the Gospel to the world!